6 Mar 2012

NEW STOCK FIRMWARE AVAILABLE I9001XXKQ7/I9001DBTKP2 & I9001XXKQ6




For the Samsung GT-I9001 Galaxy is about Samsung GRAVEL released a new firmware. This is the I9001XXKQ7/I9001DBTKP2. This is the Android OS Android version 2.3.6 in the DBT(Germany-Vodafone).
One-Package firmware
Product Code: GT-I9001HKDDBT
PDA: I9001XXKQ7
CSC: I9001DBTKP2
Phone: I9001XXKPK


Changes :  - there are changes in lock screen, looks like ICS lock screen
                 - the gallery is faster and every thing :)
                 - battery life is good
                 < annoying wifi drops ,i have to go to wifi settings to reconnect my network after some time / to fix : changing DHCP lease time in ur wifi router settings >
                     Download Link


Screen Shots :



               


                                                               



                                                           





The I9001XXKQ6 is a official Russian firmware 2.3.6 ,not much of new stuff in this ROM.





 Download Link





To fash a firmware (ROM) you need :
1.Download the firmware
2.Download the AriesVE.ops file and check it as OPS Download
3.Folow Flashing Roms & Guides-Root page.

1 comment:

nuevo loquo said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.